Maximize your website and PR program’s ROI with website analytics and tracking tools
An important aspect of our high-tech PR, SEO and Internet marketing programs involves monitoring and analyzing website traffic using the latest Internet tracking and webmaster tools. This is truly unique in the world of public relations and is a fresh and proven approach to mapping PR to sales ROI.
BridgeView Marketing Corporation is unique in that we provide each of our technology PR clients with a weekly web analytics report highlighting specific web page activity. This site traffic analysis provides an indicator for how well our clients’ public relations, Internet marketing, social networking, marketing communications, and event marketing programs are working.
Plus, because we also map social media activities to website statistics, we get a complete picture of visitor trends so you can optimally gauge your outreach efforts and adjust your messaging or tactics as needed.
Our reports include a list of organizations that spend significant time on a site, enabling our clients to deliver highly profiled targets to their sales teams. This unique approach to website measurement enables us to make necessary adjustments to PR strategies and programs in real time.
When you launch a new website—no matter whether you have chosen a top business hosting package or an inexpensive website hosting package—you will find various website analysis tools in your web hosting admin panel. Typically, these include Google Analytics, Google Adwords or Google Adsense; some providers also include traffic tracking on search engines such as Yahoo!, Bing and Ask.
When you work with BridgeView, you will be provided statistics on all analytics tools and search engine standings.
Google Analytics lets you measure your PR and advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video and social networking sites and applications to get tons of useful data about your site.
- Google Analytics makes it easy to turn page views into profits.
- Google Analytics is the enterprise-class web analytics solution that gives you rich insights into your website traffic and marketing effectiveness. Powerful, flexible and easy-to-use features let you see and analyze your traffic data in an entirely new way. With Google Analytics, you're more prepared to write better-targeted ads, strengthen your marketing initiatives and create higher converting websites.
Google Analytics monitors your reports and automatically alerts you of significant changes in data patterns. Isolate and analyze subsets of your traffic with a fast interactive segment builder.
- Get the data you need, organized in the way you want to see it with custom reports, custom variables, and a flexible tracking API
- Track sales and conversions. Measure your site engagement goals against threshold levels that you define.
- Trace transactions to campaigns and keywords, get loyalty and latency metrics, and identify your revenue sources.
- Track web-enabled phones, mobile websites and mobile apps.